- Ogata Laboratory at School of Information Science, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST)
Master of Science (Information Science), Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
I am working on the formal verification infrastructure for quantum computer programs (quantum programs).
Since quantum computation is based on a completely different principle from classical computation, new formal verification techniques for quantum programs are required to verify whether a quantum program satisfies specifications.
I am aiming to establish formal verification techniques for quantum programs by combining modal logics (dynamic logic and temporal logic) and equational logic, which have been used for formal verification of classical computation, with quantum logic.
Area of Study
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Mathematical Logic
Quantum Logic, Quantum Computation, Formal Verification, Modal Logic, Dynamic Logic, Temporal Logic, Equational Logic, Algebraic Structure, State Transition System, Model Checking, Automata
- Tsubasa Takagi. Translation from Three-Valued Quantum Logic to Modal Logic. (International Journal of Theoretical Physics, 60(1): 366–377, Springer, 2021.) [PDF]
- Tsubasa Takagi and Satoshi Tojo. Temporal Observable-Dependent Logic for Quantum Finite Automata. (18th International Conference on Quantum Physics and Logic, Poland, June 8, 2021.)
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Research Fellow Grant Number 22J23575 (April. 2022 -- March. 2025)
- Teaching assistant for "Mathematical Logic" (JAIST, 2021, 2022)
- Teaching assistant for "Fundamental Mathematics for Information Science" (JAIST, 2021, 2022)
- JSPS Research Fellow (DC1), Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (April. 2022 -- March. 2025)
- Research Assistant in Ogata Laboratory at Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (October. 2021 -- March. 2022)
- JASSO Scholarship for Ph.D. Students, Exemption from refund due to outstanding performance, Japan Student Services Organization (October. 2021 -- March. 2022)
- JASSO Scholarship for Master's Students, Exemption from refund due to outstanding performance, Japan Student Services Organization (April. 2020 -- September. 2021)
- SD Program Scholarship, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (April. 2020 -- March. 2022)